Wednesday, December 8

update 2

Currently Listening to: Pemuja Rahasia ~ Sheila on 7
Mood: The current mood of fazzanilzafrun at www.imood.com

slow internet connection.....made me so the malas one to update...sorry fellas.

But, since i've got nothin to do now and after a few minutes waiting for the screen to appear, i should'nt just let all my effort to go this far by just leaving u guys with nothin but an update.

Everyday now would probably be the same.
So dont really expect me to came up with a very exciting stories.
Eventho sometimes life can be so interesting....but not everyday for me.

Ok....
Firstly...i really really like to announce this.
After almost 2 years ignoring my ability of driving a car, and also having a valid Driving license, i've finally overcome my fear or phobia (to be more specific). But, it's not actually an overcome. It's more like trying again after leaving it all behind(only some bad memories remain). I managed to drive around (itupun kat Parking lot SS7). Still trying to familiarize myself with the car, to feel the car like my instructor aka abah said. I admit that i'm still lack of confidence. And i need more time. Plz laa....pushing and forcing wont make me any good. Let it come naturally.....i just dont wanna make it worst....eventhough a new car does'nt make me excited to drive....

Sometimes i need people to understand me. I hope i know what i'm doin. If i can satisfied with what i've achieved now, can others do that too?
I dont wanna know bout others, it's mine that i'm worried the most. I've tried my best, yet if it is still not good, what i can do next is try harder. But sometimes, bear in mind that not everything which is good() is the best for you. Whatever it is, God ask us to berusaha....after all it's Him who gonna decide what happened next! Always be grateful to what he gave us. I know sometimes i always feel sorry for myself but i know everything that happened will come with a hikmah. It's just that sometimes we are too busy worrying about stuff that is not under our control.

Had'nt heard anything yet on my Industrial training application. Should i worry bout it? Nahh....it's not even a uni requirement. Good luck to others....

One of My beloved friends getting married end of the week. Feel happy for her. Selamat Pengantin Baru Ecah!!~

Thanx to Salwa...we went out together almost all the time rite... thanx for the companion....kluar lagi ya nanti!

To Rabbit, miss u laaa!!~ Lama tak dgr ko bising2... Lama tak burak2 kan...ko mesti banyak citer best kan...anything best update me k!!~

Message especially for Miss Bint al-Huda, i dunno why i can't view your blog. Missed all those meaningful entries, camner erk?? Is it only me or yg lain pun camtu gak??

Also to ICesoul....same problem...what happen erk?? It says the page cannot be displayed....

Erm...Last thing for today's entry,
Happy Graduation for Hakimah!!~
and also fella graduates!!~


No comments: